Classical Music for Babies and Toddlers | Soothing Piano | Relaxing Music | Brain Development
???? Buy the MP3 album "Classical Lullabies" on the Halidon Music Store: https://bit.ly/ClassicalLullabiesLily
???? Apple Music & iTunes: https://apple.co/3gxhAIw
???? Spotify: https://spoti.fi/33V9Qeb
???? Order 100 Songs Piano Compilation, Classical, Neoclassical & Modern Piano Pieces, Relaxing Piano Music [4CD] on Amazon:
These tracks are available for sync licensing in web video productions, corporate videos, films, ads and music compilations.
For further information and licensing please contact email@example.com
CLASSICAL MUSIC FOR BABIES AND TODDLERS, SOOTHING PIANO
Dvorak: Symphony No. 9 “From the New World” II. Largo
Performed by: Lily Anne
Our channel only offers original pieces by the major composers of all times Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin and many more. Their compositions are performed by renowned concertists.
UNICEF reported that recent studies have demonstrated how music produces long-lasting effects for babies. Listening to, and playing music produces changes in babies’ brains (specifically to their auditory and prefrontal cortexes) that contribute to better memory and cognitive skills. These activities can also release a healthy dose of endorphins, the ‘happiness hormone’.
Here is an excerpt from this article.
“Among other benefits, music can:
• Improve moods and empower young children by reducing stress levels. Even listening to sad music can be good thanks to its cathartic power, making it easier for children to get in touch with their emotions.
• Stimulate the formation of brain chemicals such as dopamine and oxytocin. When these are released, children are encouraged to share toys, empathize and trust others.
• Boost concentration skills and productivity.
• Improve learning and grades.
• Develop spatial intelligence – laying the ground for an interest in mathematics, engineering, computer science and architecture.
• Improve vocabulary and creativity.
[….] Now that we know the science of music, it’s time to put a soundtrack to children’s early years.”
Moreover, listening to classical music is a good baby or toddler calming technique. The relaxing and soothing effects of classical music with its calming instruments and tones, help them sleep better. Studies show that babies who sleep better, or are better rested, do better in terms of growth and overall development, in comparison to babies who have disturbed sleeping patterns and babies who do not sleep well.
You can find to full article here: https://www.unicef.org/parenting/child-development/baby-music-soundtrack-to-development
#babymusic #Classicalmusic #Dvorak