Energetic Classical Music Part 2 | 1 hour Classical Music Workout
About this video:
This is part 2 of our energetic classical music selection.
Whether you run, workout or just need some extra-motivation, you may find this classical music video helpful.
Also, don't forget to subscribe and never miss an upload: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClwvnaivSSZi-CvGZFAKaKg?sub_confirmation=1
We love music and our goal is to offer you minutes of focus, energy and/or relaxation through classical vibes. That Classical Vibe commits to make conscious efforts to present a variety of playlists and exquisite soundtracks of classical genre.
01. 0:00 - Mozart - Serenade No. 13 in G major, K 525 - IV.
02. 5:22 - Mozart - String Quartet No. 19, K. 465 - IV. Allegro Molto
03. 11:14 - Beethoven - Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 (Kreutzer) - I.
04. 20:12 - Antonio Vivaldi - The Four Seasons - Autumn - III. Allegro
05. 23:34 - Mozart - Sonata for violin and piano in D major, KV 7
06. 28:25 - Beethoven - Symphony No. 5 - I. Allegro con brio
07. 35:22 - Mozart - Requiem in D minor - Kyrie (Instrumental)
07. 37:32 - Mozart - Requiem in D minor - Kyrie (Choir)
08. 39:40 - Beethoven - Piano sonata No. 14 (Moonlight) - III. Presto agitato
09. 46:35 - Beethoven - Coriolan Overture, Op. 62
10. 54:18 - Mozart - Overture to the marriage of Figaro, K. 492
11. 58:19 - Mozart - Symphony No. 39 in E flat major, KV 543, IV.
- "Beethoven - Violin Sonata No. 9, Op. 47 (Kreutzer)" is performed by Edward Auer. The recording is available on http://musopen.org and is released under Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0) license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/
- "Beethoven - Piano sonata No. 14 (Moonlight)" is licensed under the cc-by-sa Germany License:
Name: Bernd Krueger
URL to license: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/de/deed.en
#classicalmusic #energetic #workout