Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopédies: Gymnopédie No. 1 "Lent et douloureux" ???? Best Classical Piano Musi
The Gymnopédies, or Trois Gymnopédies, are three piano compositions written by French composer and pianist Erik Satie. He completed the whole set by 2 April 1888, however they were at first published individually: the first and the third in 1888, the second in 1895.
"The musician is perhaps the most modest of animals, but he is also the proudest.”
― Erik Satie
Welcome to Just Instrumental Music!
- Become a member and support the channel ^_^
- Have a look at our cool merchandising store ;)
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JustInstrumentalMusic/
- Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustInstrument1
- Our Blog: https://justinstrumentalmusicc.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for watching this video. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to Subscribe :)
- All visual content and nature sounds featured in this video have been recorded by us. Please do not reupload our content.
#classicalmusic #piano #music